Thursday 21 October 2010

Our research works

Hi friends! We are some students of the fourth year at the high school from Spain and we will be publishing some articles about the English speaking countries in the blog along this year. There are four groups that are working in three different areas: the history, the culture of English speaking countries, and the comparison of real history and historical films. Apart from publishing these articles, some students in the English class will also publish their own works.

3 comments:

Marcin Szmyt said...

Hi,I think it might be a very intresting project. I will try to convince my students to join the blog too and add their profiles and articles hoping they will have such great ideas as well.

Sara Ortiz said...

I think that this is a very good idea Marcin.
see you soon!

Pilar Pérez said...

I hope many people join this project because it will be a nice way to learn. Let's make culture all together.