Thursday 16 December 2010

Sergio and Laia

Hi, we are Sergio and Laia and we go to the Sant Andreu school in Barcelona. We are 15 years old and we study 4th of ESO, the last year in the ESO. Sergio: In my free time I play foodball in a foodball team. My favourite team is F.C. Barcelona, I like house music, my favourite dj is David Guetta. I like meeting friends and I like animals and I have a dog. I don't go to Poland but when you come to Spain I will be with you. Laia: In my free time I like watching series on Internet like Gossip Girl or Skins. I like to going to the street or other places with friends. I like a lot of types of music. I listen to Rihanna, David Guetta, Iyaz, Arctic Monkeys, The Kooks, Jason Derulo and other Spanish groups. I will go to Poland and I will welcome one of you in my house.

2 comments:

Agnieszka said...

Laia I heard that you'll be my roommate, so do you have facebook or skype?

laia said...

Yes, Agieska, I have facebook,and I think I agree you. I'm Laia Pallares Alvarez