Sunday 21 November 2010

Hola ! ;)

My name is Natalia, i'm almost 16 and i live in Olsztyn. I am interested in traveling, making pictures, dancing, horse riding, music( Kings Of Leon, Placebo,☺, Crystal Castles, The Kooks, , Karate Free Stylers, Alice Practice, Plain White T's, The Prodigy, Arctic Monkeys, White Lies, Muse, The Klaxons, MGMT, Linkin Park, Duffy,coldplay). I love playing big parts shows and watching Disney  old movies. But especially I love traveling. Every summer I am in different places. i've been in Barcelona 3times, and i can say, that I LOVE this place. I'm spontaneity, dutifulness and comradeship person. I hope we can find out about each other, meet other culture, learn new language(i love to hear spanish accent, spanish words and everything what spanish is) and make frienship for a long time. 

greetings, Natalia.

4 comments:

Soniita said...

helloo !!
I'm Sonia and I'm from Barcelona !
I was in Poland one time and I love it !
Welcome to the blog Natalia !!

judit singla said...

Hi Natalia.
I'n from to Barcelona.
Welcom to the blog!!
I also really like Disney ;)

laia said...

Hi! I'm Laia and I'm from Barcelona. I have never been in Poland but I'd like to go. I like Arctic Monkeys and The Kooks too. Welcome to the blog!

Ainoita said...

Hii Natalia!
My name is Ainoa and I'm 15 years old.
I was in poland two years ago with an exchange and I think that Poland is a very beautiful place.

kiisseeees!