Thursday 11 November 2010

Peter's profile

Hello everyone, my name's Peter and I'm from Olsztyn. I like playing guitar, watching Formula One races and football matches. My beloved team is FC Barcelona with the incredibles - Lionel Messi and David Villa. My favourite type of music is heavy metal. I love bands such as Metallica, Iron Maiden and Black Sabbath. I also like playing volleyball with my mates. We really have a great time during these matches. There's always a lot of fun. Important note to all inhabitants of Olsztyn: you can hear me this thursday at 20 p.m. I'll be playing with my band in Admiral Club. The band's called Dazzle Dark. We're waiting for you! Probably I'll put here some songs later so that the rest of the world can hear them. See ya!

12 comments:

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

We'll be glad to listen to your music on the blog. Welcome to it!!

Pilar Pérez said...

It's nice to have Polish people on our blog again.Welcome!

Marcin Szmyt said...

Hi Piotr, good to hear from you on the blog. Can't wait to listen to your music here.

sergitoo said...

my favourite team is the same as you, i like your profile

Iván Torrubia said...

wow!I like the fomula one too.

Anonymous said...

I like FCBarcelona and my favourite player is VILLA too! I like your comment!

I want to listen your music. It's great meet new people on the blog. WELCOME.


Adri

judit singla said...

Hello Peter!!!
My favourite team is also team FCBarcelona!! But my favourite player is Pique and Bojan.
But I don't like your music style...

Stas said...

Very good post, i like FC Barcelona too.

Andrea Perdiguero said...

Hi Peter, welcome to the blog.
My favourite team is also FCBarcelona. And Messi is the best football player.

Iván Torrubia said...

what is your racer favourite?

Marcin Szmyt said...

Piotr, I saw you singing and playing the guitar. Let me just say I am impressed. Waiting for the music on the blog.

Piotr Andrzejewski said...

My favourite? Hmm... it must be Kubica:) And one more: music should appear as soon as I get the records - I think by the end of the next week.